Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My favorite running tunes

I am a southern girl, born and raised.  I was country when country wasn't cool, but when it comes to running, I have to drop it like it's hot!  :)  A few friends have recently asked me what are my favorite songs to run to, so I figured I would share.  This is my most recent half-marathon playlist.  I took the advice of Another Mother Runner and decided to tailor my playlist to the race and actually really enjoyed it.  I started with a few slow songs to keep me on pace but then had DJ Khaled and Eminem yelling at me by mile 10.  I think it worked great!!  I still like to shuffle my songs during training runs, but come race day you have to work up to your Guns & Roses.

Enjoy!


Someone Like You ADELE
Lighters Bad Meets Evil & Bruno Mars
Set Fire to the Rain ADELE
Unbelieveable EMF
Holding Out for a Hero Bonnie Tyler Fo
Fly Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
Without You (feat. Usher)   David Guetta & Usher
What the Hell Avril Lavigne
Hey Mama Mat Kearney
Pumped Up Kicks Foster the People
The Time (Dirty Bit) The Black Eyed Peas
Piece of Me Britney Spears
Rolling In the Deep ADELE
Grenade Bruno Mars
Born This Way Lady GaGa
Saved Chad Strader
Dog Days Are Over Florence + The Machine Lungs
Gimme More Britney Spears
Pump It The Black Eyed Peas
Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) Gym Class Heroes
Sexy Chick (feat. Akon) David Guetta & Akon
The Edge of Glory Lady GaGa
Look At Me Now (feat. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes) Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne
You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi) Cobra Starship & Sabi
Under Pressure (with Queen) David Bowie
Lose Yourself Eminem
Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock) LMFAO
More Usher
Coming Home (feat. Skylar Grey) Diddy - Dirty Money & Skylar Grey
Down With the Sickness Disturbed The Sickness
All I Do Is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross) DJ Khaled
Father of Mine Everclear
Welcome to the Jungle Guns N' Roses
Forget You Cee Lo Green
Blister In the Sun Violent Femmes
Tonight, Tonight Hot Chelle Rae
F**kin' Perfect P!nk
Tipsy (Radio Mix) J-Kwon
Raise Your Glass P!nk
Stronger Kanye West
Yoü and I     Lady GaGa
Down On Me (feat. 50 Cent) Jeremih & 50 Cent
Rock Your Body Justin Timberlake
Hey Ya! (Radio Mix/Club Mix)  OutKast
Blow Ke$ha
Cheers (Drink to That) Rihanna
Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera
Meet Virginia Train



No comments:

Post a Comment