Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweatybands

While I am enjoying my taper, I wanted to tell you about a few of my favorite running necessities.  I have discovered many really cool and amazing things that I cannot live without over the past year, and I'm sure I'll find more during the 1000 mile journey, but might as well start at the top.

Let me tell you about Sweatybands.  The most amazing headband you will ever wear in your LIFE!!!  Seriously, it's like they are magic.  Their tagline is "OMG!   They don't slip!" and they ain't lyin'!  I have very thick hair and for some reason while I'm running it likes to all fall in my face, which is SUPER annoying, as I am sure you know.  I have heard of these amazing headbands a few times before, but never bought one.  Well, in October my wonderful personal trainer friend bought me one for my birthday.  I was just as skeptical as I am sure you are, but I put that fancy thing on and headed out the door.  Seriously, I never had to adjust it once.  It really didn't slip!!



And don't worry about being boring with your headgear, sweatybands has hundreds of colors and many different styles.  I have been using the thin one since October but just tried a thick one, and I love them both.  The thick one definitely keeps more of the sweat out of my face than my thin one did.  But no matter what size you use, you will LOVE it!!!!

And click on my link to the right and you can get 5% off!!  Woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment